Hello lovely book people …
I know its a bit late, but here’s my top ten books of 2015.
Its not in any particular order, its just the ten books that have stood out for me in 2015 🙂
10. The book of the lost and found – Lucy Foley.
Published by Harper Collins on 15/01/2015.
9. Disclaimer – Renee Knight.
Published by Doubleday (Transworld) on 09/04/15.
8. The Lie – C.L Taylor.
Published on 23/04/15 by Avon Books.
7. The Day We Disappeared – Lucy Robinson
Published by Penguin on 09/04/15.
6. Letters to The Lost – Iona Grey
Published by Simon and Schuster on 23/04/15.
5. We are All Made of Stars -Rowan Coleman
Published by Ebury Publishing on 21/05/15.
4. The Sun In Her Eyes – Paige Toon. Published by Simon and Schuster on 25/05/15.
3. The Tea Planter Wife – Dinah Jefferies.
Published by Penguin books on 03/09/15.
2. Out of the darkness – Kay Hogan.
Published by Illumine on 06/07/15.
1. Sophie Kinsella – Shopaholic to the rescue.
Published by Bantham Press 0n 22/10/15.
Thats my Top Ten of books for last year, However there is one last book that I feel deserves a special mention and that is ….
The Years of Loving You – Ella Harper.
Published by Avon Books on 19/11/15.
I really loved this book, it really stuck with me for quite a while after reading it. Warning : Tissues at the ready !!
Thats all Folks …
Happy Reading 🙂